Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm New to this forum , I've been on this forum for a while now and never had the courage to actually post anything after looking at these projects!

I have a 2001 Kawasaki ninja 500 that me and my dad traded my little sisters 4 wheeler (still owe her a new one lol)

It was brand spanking new!

Untill now!

I bought a 2-1 header from eBay I forgot the brand had to get rid of the dual exhaust not a big fan of the stock tubes, found a cheap yoshi pipe hooked it up and sounded better then stock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of when I painted my bikes rims gold and white. Keep in mind this bike was my first bike 2 years ago and finally decided to show what I did barely now.

I bought a 2003 gsxr 1000 rear tail fairing and seat used my ninja 500 tailight

Don't hate on my dad's naked katana I will build a thread about the katana after this you can see the katana all stock and now after, but that's another thread!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I stuck with te gsxr seat for a while, didn't think it blended . Took it off and bought an 08 r1 tail and seat for $15 on craigslist! The seat needed some brackets welded on the frame to keep it in place! And needed to cut subframe shorter an d fabricate tail mounts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Here is the exhaust system fully welded (don't mind the shitty welds , I'm a noob!) It gets the job done and don't have any leaks! Runs better actually

Here is how she sits to this day! 2 years later! :rock:

Planning on buying exhaust heat wrap and painting it a nice deep blue! I need an idea for a headlight!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Love that R1 tail,,, what a fucking score! Nice work man...

It suits the lines of the tank much better than the gsxr plastic...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.