Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well as if building my other bike wasn't enough, I thought I would start some major work on the Bandit. Plans are to take the front legs and headlight off the '93 GSXR 750 I have been working on and put on the Bandit. Upgrade the '93 with a newer set of forks. Also planned is to put a new tail on it. But that will be in the winter when the weather turns to shit again. But I have an idea for a Monster seat using the frame of an actual Ducati Monster, just graph it over to the Bandit frame. Which means I will have to get a welder and get to it. But as the title says it is a work in progress as I am riding it now. But thought the work was worthy of a build thread. :D

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
should be a fun one to keep an eye on

Reactions: Stainr

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it should be if your not going anywhere for a while. It is going to take a bit of time to do but, it is in the works. My two weeks on and two off work schedule will be the biggest hindrance. Well I hope any way. I will try and make it fun though.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Hey Im in the same boat of SLow WIP Bandit Builds. I think im Gonna Just build a Trashy Rat Chopper using Parts ive collected. an Then Just Focus on the Bandit so i cant strip it to the Frame and go from there

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Got the Vapor mounted on the Bandit. So far I like it with the exception that it does not have a fuel gauge. Everything else though is pretty good on it. Need to get the size of the front tire down for the correct speed but I think that I am pretty close.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been eyeing a mt-03 but not too sure. If I end up swapping the front end with the GSXR then I will probably install the V-rod light on there. Since it is already mounted up and ready to go.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can when I get my new head light ordered. One bucket is cracked where it attaches to the other bucket though. I wouldn't ask for anything for them. I would just be glad to see them go I s'pose. So if you dont mind waiting for them then yes you can have them.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jesus does old fuel stink. Totally stunk out the garage and it managed to find a way into the house. Yuk what was I thinking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts