Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
lift the tank and pull the airbox and see if you can replicate it happening and actually see whats going on in there.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Is it when you're hitting bumps in the road, or anything seem to trigger it? Can you feel the noise, or just hear it? I had a bike that would loudly click when hitting larger bumps and it turned out to be a loose rad mount.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Is it when you're hitting bumps in the road, or anything seem to trigger it? Can you feel the noise, or just hear it? I had a bike that would loudly click when hitting larger bumps and it turned out to be a loose rad mount.
i had a similar problem. it was broken shit in my tail light.

have you looked into deleting them?

·
Registered
740 Posts
If the servo is making that loud of a noise you can hear it over the engine, something's wrong with it. It should be a soft whirring at best. Most bikes cycle the secondaries when you first turn the key on to re-calibrate the full open and full closed positions.

That said you also don't need them. Get access to the servo's plug, turn the key on and wait for them to cycle open, then pull the plug and just leave them full open. This will probably trip the FI light but the bike will still run fine, though throttle response at low speeds will be pretty herky-jerky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts