Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this bike from a Purtio Rician guy that lived a couple miles from base. Everything was stock except for the exhaust and it was lowered. Was planning to make it a street fighter but didn't get have any motivation to start on it til I put her down at tail of the dragon. Here are some progress pics over the weekend.

Day I bought her:

The Gas Tank:

Painted the tank flat black but didn't sand between layers so just sanded it back down after painting and haven't gotten around to painting it. Kinda like the rough look:

After I laid her down:

Had her raised and stripped off all the plastic:

Headlight mounted:

Wires all tucked, just some temporary LED turn signals I threw on there and stock gauge just zip tied on. Haven't found one I really like:

Also have some CRG himdsight bar ends I haven't mounted yet and have some gold ASV levers in the mail with some blue adjusters to match the top of the forks. Also some new grips and of course some new frame sliders. I'll post more pics as I make progress

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
nice start mate ,moved yer thred fer a better audience.Keep up tha good work:knucks:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put on the CRG Lanesplitters and the Shogun frame sliders. Now just waiting on new levers and grips in the mail. Been looking at some koso gauges. Can't decide on one though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts