Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

03 R6 project

Tags
gsxr r6 yamaha
5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ragnarock24 
#1 · (Edited)
What's up people;

If some of you remind me, for triying to fighter some bikes but never did, well i find out that i was turning into a dealer, lol,. buying cheap bikes doin some cosm mods and after a month later selling them for a lil more, and was great not just for the $$ but the experience of riding diferent bikes, and cuz now at work im the cool guy that have a lot of bikes lmfao!!..

Anyways i had 6 bikes this year and i felt in love with this little bitch, (03 R6) beacuse its simple, reliable, good power, good looking frame, and easy to mod i mean compatible with other years and the best theres tons of aftermarket parts out there! (its just that i dont have that much money so i will keep it cheap).

So this its the one. and this what i done;
*2003 bare frame
*2004 R6 engine
*2005 R6 front end
*2006 R6 rear end
*2006 R6 wheels
*2005 gsxr 1000 clip ons
*2007 gsxr 1000 slip on
*handmade mask
*homemade subframe
*handmade one piece tail

even when i buy part by part the total invested in this bike its $1950. yes the frame have a clean title.

and the tail.....

See less See more
#11 ·
hey people, just a update here....

I started the bike and everything seems good, but the damn clutch does'nt dis-engage, so i replace the clutch discs but seems nothing to happend, soo i call a "certifit" mechanic to help me out and he said maybe the clutch wasnt torqued after i replace it, and that maked sence at first so i leave it do hes thing and the damn asshole broke one of the screws that hold the spring clutch trying to torque them ,, maaaann i was so pissed.. oooh well now im about to get the part and take it to a shop to get the whole thing checked...

im not having that much time during the lastest weeks but after i get that clutch fix im gonna keep working on the bellypan and fitting the chopped gsxr 1000 yoshi carbon fibre exhaust (sounds great)!! **BUT..... to get all this done i have to carry my bike around, so i buy a truck last week... its a 2004 dodge ram with a Hemi on it,, body its all fucked up, and thats a good thing cuz imma paint it same as the bike, satin black with red stripes around the rim jejejee... jee... je.......
so for now,, ill be about how to lower the dam truck so i can put the bike on it.. then about the clutch thing and bellypan...

**mask its 90% finished.. its just that i been changing different headlights and i thing that messed it up... 1st was cadillac cts projectors, now just some offroad headlights 35w.. that save some weight and energy lol...

#12 ·
I got my bike back from the shop yesterday so i make the undertail for my mono tail?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.