Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sellin my bike due to quiting my job. 03 sv 1000. 2300 miles barely ridden and ridder soft at that. rear fender is gone, has stock rear signals. nothin else has been touched, bone stock and clean. always garaged. never seen rain. my loan payoff is 5200 right now. all i want is it to be gone. my full coverage insurance is 30 dollars a month with a bad record. ill post better pics in a bit.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
sellin my bike due to quiting my job. 03 sv 1000. 2300 miles barely ridden and ridder soft at that. rear fender is gone, has stock rear signals. nothin else has been touched, bone stock and clean. always garaged. never seen rain. my loan payoff is 5200 right now. all i want is it to be gone. my full coverage insurance is 30 dollars a month with a bad record. ill post better pics in a bit.
So I guess you won't be needing that plate holder then? LOL I was 5 minutes away from starting to cut it out.

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still for sale now at 4500 dollars with 3400 miles. lost the left pipe. sounds bad ass now.sounds just like a harley carves like a rocket and low low insurance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts