Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished my build.

It will do 3rd gear power wheelies at 65mph on the highway but with a rear seat bag and tank bag... makes a great adventure bike that I have spent 3 days on! SO glad I did this :D

• RK Excel Wheels - Saved almost 6lbs of un-sprung weight!
• Penske Triple Clicker Shock with ride height, high and low speed compression, and rebound.
• 06 Forks with Elka Springs and Valving (amazing suspension!)
• Denali Lights
• Dan Moto Carbon Fiber Pipe - Saved another 4lbs and sound great without being much louder than stock.
• Custom Aluminum Exhaust Bracket
• Lic Plate bracket
• 520 Chain Conversion with Light weight Sprockets
• Custom CNC Top Yoke to Hold the Handlebars
• Driven Super Bike Bars (these were super hard to find as fat bars with enough room for grips AND controls)
• Steel Braided Brake Lines
• Integrated Tail Light/Turn Signals
• Speed Screen
• Tear Drop Front Blinkers
• Custom radiator overflow

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
On photobucket there are like 4 boxes under or next to the pic with different URL's to copy and paste. The one you want is the "Direct Link" option, then when you go to post click on the little square icon at the top of the text entry box that looks like mountains with a yellow sky, paste the direct link URL into the popup that will open up, and you're good to go.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bloody awesome bike mate!!
Would love to see an MT-03 or similar headlight on there though. The light/screen combo looks a little unfinished to me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clean, good looking, strong, badass suspension and totally functional. You nailed it :rock:
I obviously checked out for a while riding my new creation, but came back and just saw this. Very cool compliment! It is what I was going for! Thanks shinyribs!

Hey, I am looking to sell now though... is that 50 post thing a solid rule or can I get pass for actually building a bike :thumbsup:

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,029 Posts
I obviously checked out for a while riding my new creation, but came back and just saw this. Very cool compliment! It is what I was going for! Thanks shinyribs!

Hey, I am looking to sell now though... is that 50 post thing a solid rule or can I get pass for actually building a bike :thumbsup:
Go to the welcome center and reply to a shit load of threads, or go to the post whore thread and post jibberish. We don't care. But our 50 posts rules are one of the few we have

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys, It's back!

So I did this build years ago, then I put it back to stock and sold the parts, and I missed it so much I bought everything over again and made it naked AGAIN.

This time I am going all in! I plan to keep this bike till I die so money and time are no object.

The biggest thing I hated about the original was the stock windscreen and non DOT lights. I wanted a Honda CB look in the front so I rigged up my own custom bracket for the new round headlight, indicators and to hold the original gauges! Painted with truck bed liner... its like a rubber coating so it looks a little better.

My first request of 2020 is does anyone know of someone who can fabricate these brackets for me but make them look awesome??

Thanks and stay tuned... painting the radiator, bunch of carbon body work coming.

Attachments

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,352 Posts
Welcome back!

:skully:

My first request of 2020 is does anyone know of someone who can fabricate these brackets for me but make them look awesome??
send a PM to @SEBSPEED

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Need tail section ideas. Now that its naked, the stock tail section is way too wide!

I kind of want to stick with the sport bike style tail but... I need a skinnier one! Oh and I love the seat so it would need to nestle under the seat like the stock one did. Taking all suggestions!!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I started a new thread with a hopefully easier tail section request. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Awww man, I liked the windscreen leaning forward like a xenomorph head. I feel like you could have gone somewhere cool with that, maybe faired in the stuff under it with a couple of morimoto mini-projectors molded in

1 - 18 of 18 Posts