Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INCOMPLETE

what u see is what u get. No spacers, axle or cush. Rotor included. Tire is shot, I can take it off to help with shipping. Bearings in the arm and wheel look good. Tire hugger included. And chain guard also included.

EDIT FOUND THE CUSH DRIVE AND SPROCKET FOR THIS WHEEL. pic bellow. price still 100$

100 bucks. Buyer covers shipping. 100$ that's it.

Untitled by DrJellyFingers, on Flickr

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that rear wheel the same as the 05/06 gsxr1000 rear wheel? Is that rear wheel straight?
Don't know if they're the same but it's straight, few scratches but nothing major, still looks good when cleaned up.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would be all over this for the wife's GS, but alas she wants to spend our money on a wedding. If you still have it in Nov i will definitely take it off your hands.
I really hope they aren't sitting in my van until November lol

·
Blood,Sweat N Beers
897 Posts
If you have it by next Friday. I'll take it. I am looking to get rid of myswingarm. Can u get a measurement on the O.D of the swing arm. Frame side I just need to know itsnot wider than my OEM swing arm.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you have it by next Friday. I'll take it. I am looking to get rid of myswingarm. Can u get a measurement on the O.D of the swing arm. Frame side I just need to know itsnot wider than my OEM swing arm.
It's in one of my storage units about an hour out. For a hundred bucks, not to be rude, but I don't feel like going out there to measure then have u not want it. Do a little research yourself, if u think It will work, gravy, I'll go get it and measure it (after I'm paid for it). Sorry I'm buried in other shit and that's one more thing I'd have to do.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i found the cush drive and sprocket that go with this wheel and swinger. price is still 100$ plus shipping. help me out here my peeps, this is an awesome deal and i promise i will use the money in a very not smart way, ill spend it on RUBBER. NCbike this weekend and NEED tires.

Untitled by DrJellyFingers, on Flickr

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
:wtf: took ferever ta sell eh Doc' bargain of tha year fer sure ,!

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:wtf: took ferever ta sell eh Doc' bargain of tha year fer sure ,!
it technically hasnt sold yet lol. but i trust EL and he said he'll be here to buy it thursday so its off the market. hopefully wolfman will buy the other gsxr wheel i have on ebay from me too so that will put me in pretty good shape for track tires this weekend.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts