Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to offer it to my cf brothers before it goes up on the bay

Got this black tail fairing and a black undertail, no cracks, no broken tabs, no chips, Absotively perfect
SOLD

Have a 06 front seat with a small small small small rip as well

Seat is sold

Also have another 06 fairing oem fiat yamaha colors. no cracks, no broken tabs.

55 + ship

I will find more pics later...

Hope some of you can find a use for em here.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
by the way the prices are negotiable as fuck

This is one of my favorite tails and unfortunately i cant find a good project to use it on that matches the style i want. i bought it for an fzr i used to own but its been sitting for a good year and a half, i hope someone puts it to good use

·
Registered
94 Posts
i dont have use of a welder.i coulda got a nice cbr959 tail an sub.....looking for a quick tail option.i chopped my tail a bit for a swap.do you have a 94 fzr?if you could mod one to fit my stock sub frame id take it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i see now you said did own.im looking for a 12 o clock bar if u could weld one up for the fzr sub frame.i couldnt see buying a custom sub frame with no welder.the white rossi looking seat is nice.ill se about finding some cash.

·
Registered
94 Posts
you kinda lost me on that one.what do i need to measure?im not bike savey yet.im guessing we are talking about the 12 bar?does the subframe bolt on to the main frame?if i sent u my sub frame you could do the 12 bar and tail fab for me,i would pay you of course.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i will just see about the tail.i have no money for this build.i got the bike for 300 bucks.spent almost as much on the yzf tank swap.an im still having trouble with it.the tail seems like an easy mod,but i said that about the tank also.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you measure the space between your very exactly (like maybe a cardboard cutout of the gap) subframe bars i could fab something up for ya

or you can cut your subframe with a tiny bit of room left at the front of the subframe bars, and we can attach it with Heim joints or a square metal slug with a whole drilled through it and welded to the rear of the subframe

as for your 12 bar, you may wanna decide on a tail first as that can change design greatly

also post up or search about the tank, i know a bunch of hte fzr owners here have done the swap

·
Registered
94 Posts
and so far yours is the best deal.if i can get measurements an you mod the tail to fit i would jump on this.what would be total cost of parts?an can u make it fit on my sub frame with just measurements?

·
Registered
94 Posts
from a top down view of the sub frame?do you need width of the sub frame bars?i cut the sub frame so that its pretty much the same width all the way through.im making time for the build tomorrow for sure.should have what you need soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts