Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to offer it to my cf brothers before it goes up on the bay

Got this black tail fairing and a black undertail, no cracks, no broken tabs, no chips, Absotively perfect
SOLD

Have a 06 front seat with a small small small small rip as well

Seat is sold

Also have another 06 fairing oem fiat yamaha colors. no cracks, no broken tabs.

55 + ship

I will find more pics later...

Hope some of you can find a use for em here.

· Registered
94 Posts
you kinda lost me on that one.what do i need to measure?im not bike savey yet.im guessing we are talking about the 12 bar?does the subframe bolt on to the main frame?if i sent u my sub frame you could do the 12 bar and tail fab for me,i would pay you of course.

· Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you measure the space between your very exactly (like maybe a cardboard cutout of the gap) subframe bars i could fab something up for ya

or you can cut your subframe with a tiny bit of room left at the front of the subframe bars, and we can attach it with Heim joints or a square metal slug with a whole drilled through it and welded to the rear of the subframe

as for your 12 bar, you may wanna decide on a tail first as that can change design greatly

also post up or search about the tank, i know a bunch of hte fzr owners here have done the swap

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.