Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Doctor
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really wanting to trade my GSXR 1000 for a supermoto + cash, or no cash if its really nice. My bike is my daily driver and I love it. Runs like a beast. 21k miles on the clock but you wouldn't know it.
Here's a link to my ad:
http://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/3986438628.html

I'm located in Lexington KY 40504 and will drive up to 4 hours for the right deal. Clear title.

My number is on the ad so PM me or text me with offers.
Wanting $4500 obo
Mileage will continue to go up because I drive it every day.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
This posting has been flagged for removal

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Wish I had some cash to add to my SM converted DRZ... been interested in a naked 06/07 GSXR1000 forever. GLWS.

·
The Doctor
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish I had some cash to add to my SM converted DRZ... been interested in a naked 06/07 GSXR1000 forever. GLWS.
Shoot me a text or PM with some pictures, and info on the bike. Right now I'm really open to trades. I wasn't aware of how rare these DRZ's are

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
I'm flat broke on cash, but would be sure to tidy up the gauge situation and put some new rubber on the bike if this gets serious. I'll PM ya some fresh pics of the bike in a little bit. ;)

Not that I want to part with my brand new to me supermoto, but something about the 2007 GSXR1000 my buddy owned years ago... that bike was incredibly powerful, so much so that I am surprised they are road legal right out of the box with that much power behind them. The way they come up into a wheelie up top in the revs in 2nd gear in "A" map/mode, sheesh, I couldn't believe it, still can't. Would be soooo wrong to actually own one. :D

·
The Doctor
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm flat broke on cash, but would be sure to tidy up the gauge situation and put some new rubber on the bike if this gets serious. I'll PM ya some fresh pics of the bike in a little bit. ;)

Not that I want to part with my brand new to me supermoto, but something about the 2007 GSXR1000 my buddy owned years ago... that bike was incredibly powerful, so much so that I am surprised they are road legal right out of the box with that much power behind them. The way they come up into a wheelie up top in the revs in 2nd gear in "A" map/mode, sheesh, I couldn't believe it, still can't. Would be soooo wrong to actually own one. :D
Haha I hear ya man. My bike runs flawlessly. I just want something different. Quite a few of my friends have sumo's and it really makes me want one.
But yeah just PM some info like miles, year, exact type, etc and we can see what happens. I'm definitely interested though.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Damn man, might want to expand your reasonable trades to road legal trail bikes with cash on top to find a suitable donor for a supermoto project. Things have been tight for me lately and although I purchased a new project instead of sorting the SM, it keeps business going, a trade + cash does not.

Best of luck man, that price is stupid low at this point. :nuts:

·
The Doctor
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn man, might want to expand your reasonable trades to road legal trail bikes with cash on top to find a suitable donor for a supermoto project. Things have been tight for me lately and although I purchased a new project instead of sorting the SM, it keeps business going, a trade + cash does not.

Best of luck man, that price is stupid low at this point. :nuts:
I've been trying to get people to trade their enduro and trail bikes plus cash since the get go. No one wants to ad cash, or enough cash for me to do anything with. Money is tight for me too so I'd need a significant amount so that I could convert it. No one wants to give that much or even close to that. Hopefully something will pull through. I appreciate you assuring me that at $3900 my bike is super low. Makes me just want to keep it at that price.

·
The Doctor
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man I wish I had the cash. I've been wanting a newer 1k for a while.
It's a quick bike no doubt. A lot of fun to ride. And makes a good daily as well. I just wanna change it up. Wish I could keep it and have a supermoto but being a college student doesn't allow that haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts