Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hard Core Sledder
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bad. She was wrecked and has salvage title. Front wheel has flat spot but hold air and rides dandy. Was an 06 raven..

The good... shit we did to correct mistakes and blatant stupidity.

Replaced
Stator( yammie o.e. new ), complete bike harness w/ all relays and doodads, ecu, instrument cluster, t body assy, battery, fuel tank and pump, ALL cooling hoses/ coolant ( yammie o.e. new ), all exh studs/nuts/donuts ( yammie o.e. new ), mjs header/slip on, PC5 with mjs tune, exup delete module, and a roadster cycle mosfet regulator kit .

Additionals.

Dirty bars with factory switchgear, crash bars, mask with h.i.d. ( needs ballast i believe ), shortie tail section, l.e.d taillight with intergrated signals. -1/+2 vortex sprox/gold chain, new yammie o.e. fork seals ( need installed ), kickstand and clutch safety bypassed, M1 STREET SPORT tires.

She has no more gremlims from hacked harnesses and poorly installed stators that fubar everything in to that harness...

Onto the pixx.

Couple quick vids...burnout ..fireballs.

Uncle Ruckus Test #1: http://youtu.be/KXzpUjIQE8c

Sound and Fireball Test Uncle Ruckus: http://youtu.be/eBMaS5k5in8

Gimmie a shout via txt 810-588-8277. I can discuss all particulars test rides are gtg provided youhave cash in hand.

We appriciate your looking and consideration...

·
Hard Core Sledder
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ty for your reply. Sadly this bike is moving on.. last week we warmed her up for a ride around the nei orhood .. didnt even get outta the shop before she began to let out a crazy deathrattle from up top.

Shes being traded for a nice a.r. ammo /mags/ chest rig..

Again ty and appologies

Mods can close/kill this thread ty c.f.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.