Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forever Noob
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Realized my buddy who I bought the bike from installed the muffler upside down...... My spool does not appreciate the heat from my exhaust.

Attachments

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I'm liking the blue frame and swinger! Are you going to keep that color on those?

Love these bikes as a platform for a fighter build...

·
Forever Noob
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't decided for sure yet. I think I will be it her keep the blue or murder the whole thing out and do black on black on black. I thought about doing the frame like a Kawasaki green and the rest black but I think that is over done.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Is the frame paint or powder coat blue?
Only reason I ask is if it's paint and the paint job wasn't all that good and you really aren't feeling the blue, then I'd say change it. Paint just doesn't stand up to abuse like powder coat.

But if it's powder then I'd leave it as is. But it's up to you man, all I can say is I really like that color blue :D

I think some silver kawy or other graphics on the tank or tail could go a long ways and tie in that wheel color... Just my 2 c.

·
Forever Noob
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its just paint. I like the idea of the silver on the tank and tail though....I have some blue kawi decals but I think silver would tie in the wheels like you said.

Thanks for the input

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts