Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says.. I have a full zx6r im parting out. Bought it from an online auction, bike is salvage titled. All the paperwork ended up getting lost along with the key ( that was in the envelope with the title) for this bike and two others that were all bought at auction. Till I find it the frame is no good so everything attatched to it must go.

The entire upper/headlight/stay all that has been sold already along with the side fairings.

The front brake system is in limbo right now.

The front forks have a fresh rebuild with no miles put on them, perfectly straight(I rebuilt them with oem seals and covers)

Engine runs but needs a valve adjustment and possibly a CCT. Ive ridden this bike myself, the engine runs but rattles up top more than my liking.

I dont steal shit and I dont deal in hot bikes to dont go there, I have enough people here that can vouch for me.

*****Everything else is up for serious offers. Ill hook people up but im not giving stuff away.*****

I also have some 03-04 600rr wheels, headers, gas tank cover, motor, throttle bodies, radiator, possibly some other honda parts..

I also have all kinds of 05 GSXR 600 parts.. two swingarms, front and rear wheels, one motor with a cracked case, wire harness, throttle bodies, ecu (everything to make it run), lower sub frames, triples, masters, calipers front and rear, front and rear rotors, radiator, etc.. ask and I might have it. I had two of the same identical bikes bought at auction, one was 95% parted out, the other is missing a rear wheel and the forks are hosed.

Pm me or email me and ill get back to you when I can, emails go straight to my phone.
[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
MY brain is scrambling thinking of GSX-R parts I might want/need. GLWS. By the way Spyder has been here for a loooong time(longer than me) and I'll vouch for Him(dont hold that against Him) as well as a lot of OG's here. SO BUY HIS SHIT!

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
MY brain is scrambling thinking of GSX-R parts I might want/need. GLWS. By the way Spyder has been here for a loooong time(longer than me) and I'll vouch for Him(dont hold that against Him) as well as a lot of OG's here. SO BUY HIS SHIT!
X2~ Joe D issa goodun fer sure .

Buy his stuf NOW!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
You have the rear sets? For the zx?

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what do you have for a complete front end on the cheap looking for something for my bobber build... if not a complete front end at least possibly forks and triples
I have a complete 08 ZX6R front end.. Tokico calipers instead of Nissin though. Wheel, tire, brakes, master, rotors, fresh rebuilt forks with no miles on them, triples, clip ons, controls, clutch perch and lever.. all except a front fender.

Its the only good full front end I have right now.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone interested in parts please e-mail me with what you need or shoot me an offer.. worst thing I can say is no.

I will be stripping the ZX6R totally this weekend and putting everything on ebay very soon once I figure the going price for each part.

I get emails faster than what I see in this thread.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys I just seen these posts.. Denver what do you need.. gsxr or zx6r stuff, I have both.

As for the front end and wheels.. Ill take pix of the front end, its still on the bike and straight as an arrow.. I have matching wheels off the zx6r or I have a set of 05 gsxr 600 wheels also.

Ill try and get some tonight after work. The bikes in the corner of the garage.. email me and illnsend them from my phone.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe a full set of wheels too, will have to check on that though. I would love to toss a 180 on the sv and know it can be done but will have to look at what works

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Allballs racing has neck bearing conversion sets avaiablr on their website. Pick the bike you have and the bike your using as a donor for the front end, boom.. swap the races and pop the new bearings in, done. OR swap your stem into the new lower triple to use your stock bearings..

Shoot me and e-mail for the pix

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,159 Posts
Sorry guys I just seen these posts.. Denver what do you need.. gsxr or zx6r stuff, I have both.
the ZX6R had a cable clutch right? If so I need the clutch perch, lever, and cable; and the front brake master and lever. I also need a working throttle from either bike if you got em. Could you send me a picture of the switches from both bikes?

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the ZX6R had a cable clutch right? If so I need the clutch perch, lever, and cable; and the front brake master and lever. I also need a working throttle from either bike if you got em. Could you send me a picture of the switches from both bikes?
Yeah.. copy your message and email it to me so I can send pix.

[email protected]

Ive been working a lot lately and im barely home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts