Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one posts in here anymore so I thought I'd post up some pics.

I raced F2 and FT this weekend. I took 4th in two races and a 3rd in Formula 2 on Saturday. I got the holeshot into turn #1 twice and lead 2 of my expert races for a couple laps before the methanol powered guys came around me in the back straight like I was standing still.

I had a great time. I'm switching race classes so my SV is up for sale.

Here are some parting shots from the race weekend.

This was a nasty start but I did get the holeshot on this start.

Running in a close 2nd in FT on Saturday after lap 3:

Leading FT on Saturday:

Running 3rd in F2 on Saturday:

Racing to stay ahead of Jozef to no avail. Took 4th in this race:

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
badass as always. so what class/bike u switching to?
I am swapping to the smaller Ninja 250R class. The tires for those bikes are $100 cheaper per set and they last twice as long. It's going to free up some money for me so that I can afford to travel out of state to different race tracks. The rest of my race team is already on the 250 so it will be cool to have our own little wrecking crew.

My teammate, Josh Fogle, just set the 250cc track record at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway this weekend his bike. He ran a 2:00.9 clockwise. To put that into perspective, the fastest I've ever run on my SV650 with all of the mods is a 1:58. So with a stock engine bike and only springs and emulators up front and a GSXR shock out back, he was nearly as quick. lol

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Shane, What gives man? I stopped racing and posting pics and no one comes here anymore ha ha ha..yes I am full of myself lol :)

Great pics man great riding style as well.

Glad to see your still kicking ass out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts