Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bikeless
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey, im new here
just having a go at starting a 125/50 thread because ive noticed a real lack of small cc streetfighters on the net. Open for advise etc.
ill start with my bike, got it about a month ago,
05 plate sachs xtc, a bit scruffy plastics etc.( Its a bit of a big bastard for a 125)
im 16 so i cant actuially ride it yet :mad:
Just got it as a winter project to do with my dad (he's doing his old VFR750 too)
havn't got many decent pics of it, except for when i first got it.
got the tank and seat unit in my room at the min, preping them for a respray, going for satin black :D
not gona do much else to it except butcher the main fairing and just leave in the belly pan area and use the generic demon headlights. And ofcourse some renthalls, Ill maybe kick the back end up a bit if we can get our hands on a welder.

heres the pics i can dig up (sorry no decent ones of its current state)

And heres a pic of my dads project too

sorry about small image... hosted on another site

thanks, Colledge

·
Bikeless
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i saw that bike in streetfighters fanmail too, it wasnt him who sent it in either, he bought it on the guy about a month ago.... then was reading streetfighters and saw it..... jaws where dropped :p I think he's planning on doing more work to it, new paint job, pollished/candy laquered frame, losing the camo fairing etc.
ill post pics when theyre close to finished.... although could be mid winter/early spring though

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
i like your sach man.
:LolLolLolLol: arite.

welcome to the site!

i think the previous owner of your dads bike is a member and posted it somewhere in here.

keep us posted onthe builds. love to see the both of them progress.

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Cool bike, we don't get alot of small displacement bikes in the US, those we do get look like mini harleys.
That may change though with the rising gas cost and the success of the new 250 ninja.
tube frame looks sweet, keep it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts