Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this rim and tire combo on my Cbr900rr build but it doesn't handle as well as I want.
Selling to get a different rim and tire combo.

The rim is 18" in diameter and 8" wide and in good shape. It has a few scratches and minor chips in the paint. The tire is a 240/70r18 Dunlop that still has some decent life left. I will include the spacer that gets the rim very close to centered.

It fits the Honda Vfr800, it should fit the vfr750 as well but I don't know for sure.

Asking $200 for it but open to offers.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I've been corresponding with a guy in NC who has the complete VFR rear end for $350. Might be able to get it for $300 if someone wants to buy it. $500 for a SSSA with that wheel is killer and would looks fuckin badass.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First and only price drop, $150 + shipping.

The sooner I sell it the sooner I can get the new wheel I want.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
You know if this would work a Ducati 996 sssa? That a sweet deal I have a 3 spoke Ducati rim and have a tire for it if you maybe interested in it if these swaps can work

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
You know if this would work a Ducati 996 sssa? That a sweet deal I have a 3 spoke Ducati rim and have a tire for it if you maybe interested in it if these swaps can work
no and eccentrics won't swap either.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That's cool I thought about it and I rather handle well then look cool anyway lol

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its sold and Gone.

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny
1 - 17 of 17 Posts