Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO TITLE-NO VIN- SELLING AS A PARTS BIKE

$500 firm. CASH ONLY for local pick-up or if I deliver it. I will deliver it for an agreed upon price if you are not too far.

-Rebuilt starter solenoid,Bendix carburetor and new points
-Compression was around 100 psi +
-Forks are clean and straight.
-Frame is solid with no cracks,but has no VIN
-Factory aluminum rims in good shape
-Practically brand new set of stock pipes goes with it (chrome is beautiful)
-I have two sets of fenders for this bike and the tank/seat pictured.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
i swear someone was just telling me the other day that the vin for these were on the motor instead of the frame

·
Premium Member
661 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
just texted a friend of mine

Reactions: ROBBO

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I wish I could afford another project right now. I would totally buy my friends Paughco frame or just get a titles rolling chassis or something for this. Good luck with the sale buddy. I know youve had this for a while and Im sorry I couldnt work something out with you back when we talked about it.

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
I spread the word to a few friends, Since you're fairly local. I would love some parts off this thing for my bobber build but my wallet and garage say no... If it gets to a part out let me know!

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUMP!

Unless....

I would love some parts off this thing for my bobber build but my wallet and garage say no... If it gets to a part out let me know!

What parts are you wanting? I will say this up front: I won't sell engine parts individually. It's a running engine so I won't destroy that. I do want the floor space,though. Whatcha got in mind?

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had to steal the starter assy off this bike due to having a bad bendix on another IH I'm working on.

Sorry for the slow reply. Things have been hectic. I guess I'll pull this ad down since it's missing some key parts now. Of course,cash still talks. ;) Greedy as it may seem,even with the bendix being as it is,I'm going to hold firm to my $500 price. I may not be able to prove it,but I know it's a good running engine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts