Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
addict
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my little brother just wiped out cuz somebody left a big puddle of oil in the middle of a turn and he didnt see it

its his daily ride so now well be looking for another bike it was minty before he went down and im just wondering what you guys think it would be worth or shoot me some offers

its mosty cosmetic damage but it did bust the cover on the right side and looks like it may have bent the crank but its not bad so it could be just the bolt im not sure ill have to take it apart to find out

im located in largo fl
i would like to be about 500 bucks if its not worth that ill prolly just start parting it out

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Yea I'd take it for $500

Edit: don't take that as an offer I have to many projects going on but if its still there when I finish the zx build then it'll be an offer lol

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
spend 50 bux and get top dollar fer that mate probly 8-900 with tha rite buyer.GL

·
addict
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i wish lol he only paid 700 for it when he got it with only 14000 on it and all it needed was an accelerator pump diaphragm and from what i can tell it the area nobody wants older bikes there is a 78 in not quite as good of shape as it was and its been on craigslist awhile at a 1000 so im thinking it maybe a hard sell at 500 in the area

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
If I was close and had the cash I'd gladly take it off your hands.

I know I'm not that far but I'm trying to use the distance as another reason why I can't buy this thing lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts