Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is my first time on any forum. Been reading for years but first time i ever posted. Im real just kind of board of looking at this bike an having no opinions from friends since there all car guys....as am i haha. But i wanted to build a nasty evil looking bike an get some info....so here i am.

This is the bike as it was when i traded my quad for it

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It was a pretty rough cafe build in need of quite a tune up. I cleaned carbs jetted and put plugs in it an rode it about 35mi before my terrible problem in life kicked in.....i started cutting the whole bike up, tearing shit apart an fixing stuff that aint broke lol.

Attachments

Reactions: shinyribs

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
In before "shinyribs"

Chop chop. Do work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Then i decided well i should prob do a mono shock cause thats bad ass so i did that with a busa shock off craigslist..... Then also got this gsxr seat frame off the guy too and the busa pipe an some other small stuff for 75 bucks haha

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what happens then....well you look at that weak ass back wheel an swingarm an say man that looks like somthing a small child would ride, sooo you pickup a complete rear 90gsxr 1100 swingarm wheel an brakes for 150 buck off a crazy dude in chicago, an then cut the passger seat off so your wife never asks you to go for a ride again ??

And while your board at work you figure since it looks like a frickin drag bike now you should prob have good forks an brakes on it so you pick up another fancy item on craigslist a 92 gsxr750 front end all rebuilt by race tech for way too much......ehh 500 bucks ??

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So thats about up to today, where am i at now you ask? Well im still playing with spacers an shock linkages an angles for the swing arm. But while im waiting on parts ive been putting on my rear sets.... As of this morning. Gona try an get shifter side done tomm. Still needs alot of cleanup tho

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
An then check out this crazyness.... I swear to god the whole time i was working on this thing this bird was chilling on the swing arm and i disnt even know it.... I was grinding an turned an it scared the crap out of me haha it never moved... But when i picked it up to move it to the driveway it pooped soooo i might have scared the crap out of it ehh haha

Attachments

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
In before "shinyribs"
I thought we had an agreement? If I am not seen in a CB thread I am to be PM'd :rulez:

Im real just kind of board of looking at this bike an having no opinions from friends since there all car guys....
That's the exact same way I started in to bikes. All my buddies are car guys,too. Welcome in and good luck on the bike. I love me some CB's.

BTW, you rockin' an LS in that Nova? :rock: Pics!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohh hell yea man all about that fuel injection now a days...i finally wised up ?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts