Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building up my '83 GPz 550 and I've got plenty of parts to share. I'm in the middle of buying a house so selling parts is the only way to fund my build.

I've got complete frontend from my bike, forks tripples, headlight, brakes the whole shebang

2 dashes, the second one in unknown working condition but mine works fine

2 front and 2 rear wheels with tires, so good some bad

The complete unitrack rearend from my bike, probably only useful to someone with another GPz with its weird ass design

Spare engine complete minus carbs. Unknown condition, may be rebuildable never even cared to check it out. It does have the 6 speed tranny to swap into a kz650-750

One GPz 550 tank in red with stripes. Not in the greatest shape but these GPz's have great shaped tanks in my mind, could make for a cool swap once repaired.

Probably many more I can't think of. Can post pics of anything you need just ask and we can talk cost, just working to offset my build like I said.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know the dimensions but I can check when I get a chance, hopefully tonight. Below are a few shots, it looks like it got dented and "repaired" so I would think you'd want to take it back down to metal. The paint is cracking and lifting up. The interior is rusted but I would say decent and cleanable. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll get some measurements.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts