Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you following my build this may come as a shock, but circumstances are forcing me to consider selling my bikes. I'm going to continue working on this bike when I can, but time is tight and I'm moving to a place with a much smaller garage :( I don't want/ have to sell but I'd rather someone get to enjoy this custom bike rather than it sit in storage.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66444

The motor has 16000 miles on it. I say motor instead of bike because the motor is the only thing left from the original bike other than the frame. Rear tire is brand new, front needs to be replaced.

I test rode it around the block recently and now just have a few items before it is roadworthy. To get the bike to this point I have invested a lot of time and money(way more than I'm asking).

I'm asking $5500 obo. Feel free to text me at 845 467 3200. Bike is located in Pearl River, NY.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CF. Sorry I haven't been online in a while. Somehow I managed to keep the bike in storage up to this point but now I would like to give it up to someone from CF to finish. I'm asking $1000 for my bike and any misc parts I have from the tear down. Please don't low ball me on this. I've decided to practically give this away because I truly need the money right now. I have over $6000 invested just listing things in my head. Feel free to PM for more details or text me at 845 467 3200. Bike is located in Pearl River, NY

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Oh Shite! I feel so bad for ya mate .All that work and a nice vintage bike ta boot:doh:

I hope all works out for ya real soon .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh Shite! I feel so bad for ya mate .All that work and a nice vintage bike ta boot:doh:

I hope all works out for ya real soon .
Thanks for the kind words. Everything will be ok I'm sure.

A CF member from the site just left with her so she is officially sold. I'm confident she has a good new home.

Hopefully he continues my build thread or starts his own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts