Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Paradox F1
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone! So im brand new to the forum and looking foreword to getting more involved in building bikes and posting on the forum. My first build thread is already underway and its been hell lol, but hopefully it will be worth it. :] So heres a list of things ive done in the last 6 montns. When i bought the bike it didnt have a subframe so i had to build one from scratch and i cant weld so i had to do the only thing i could which was bolt-on. At least until i can load it up in the truck and take it to be welded. Ive gone through every wire because intially it wouldnt start or turn over come to find out the ignition was plugged into the fuse box plug and vice versa. The plug wires were also arranged in the wrong order but thankfully i had a copy of the haynes to tell me that haha. The tank was also rusted to shit and had to have a kreem kit done on it which worked out pretty nice. The carbs had to be torn down re-jetted with a kit i bought from carbjetkits.com. They were gummed up to the point where no gas was getting through at all. i Bought and installed a nice used airbox, as well as fuel pump and filter. So yeah thats pretty much where im at now. Im close just have a few more things to do and finish up. :]

What a mess lol

Now for the goodies!

Photoshop fun!

·
Paradox F1
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone have any good ideas for paint? If so postem for me. I want some really cool ideas!

·
Paradox F1
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! I appreciate it. i made another one at first that was a bit wider but ended up getting rid of it because i wanted something more cafe-ish. I love Knifemaker, and Fathead's builds and wanted to find a medium between the two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts