Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
balls
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just found the site, very nice. heres a couple shots of the hurricane 1000 i've been working on. its got a vfr swinger and a 1000rr tail section. i'd have a 929 front end on it but spent the cash on a dirt bike instead. soon though, soon. not sure if i attached these right but i guess i'll find out in a second.

Attachments

·
balls
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm still tryin to decide what kinda color combo i'm gonna go with. definately nothin over the top, maybe some panels. for now i'll just try to match the tail to the tank until i decide the final. i think some usd forks will make it look newer for sure. anyone got a complete set up for sale cheap? for now i'm gonna drop the clip ons below the top tree so they don't look like ape hangers.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE WILSON

cheers to a very cool project :drinks:

nice work man! def. the nicest hurricane I'VE seen.

:metal:

·
balls
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heres what my bike started out looking like, got it for 800 bucks. pretty kick ass huh. i cut the whole rear end off the bike and then made a new upright supports to bolt the tailsection too. i had to machine some spacers and bushings to get the swingarm to line up correctly. i lined up the sprockets first and went from there. had to make new shock mounts also. oh yea the redbull can made a pretty cheap catch can and i mounted it at mach speed, gotta love that stuff.

Attachments

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
929 front would have been the cherry on top for that thing man, go for it! Bike looks awesome.

Given any thought to a clear clutch cover? Looks like it would be easy to do on your bike, and DougZ on the board here should be able to hook you up with a kit.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
yeah IU like it its Difernt, allso for for a hurrican the frame really dosnt look that bad, what I mean is, generally when a bike is covered in plastic, the frames usually look like shite. but its nice...THUMBS up budy

1 - 20 of 64 Posts