·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no longer for sale. i love hamburgers.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Just to be clear this bike does have a clean title right? Details on the extra motor? Photos of the whole bike? Will you be going to Fighter Fest? If so would you have a way of bringing it there? I'll have to crunch some numbers and see what I'll have left after the work on the KTM's, the FF trip, and the shifter kart parts. Are you by chance looking for anything as trade?

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jim thorpe. for you wolf i'll give you the second motor for free because i know you'd put use to everything. countershaft spindle is broken on the 2nd motor.

float #1 is sticking. i need to go back in and check whats going on. petcock filter from the gastank was lost so i use inline fuel filters.

i took the bike off CL. i don't need to sell it but its gonna end up sitting again, so if anyone here wants it i'll work out a deal.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
jim thorpe. for you wolf i'll give you the second motor for free because i know you'd put use to everything. countershaft spindle is broken on the 2nd motor.

float #1 is sticking. i need to go back in and check whats going on. petcock filter from the gastank was lost so i use inline fuel filters.

i took the bike off CL. i don't need to sell it but its gonna end up sitting again, so if anyone here wants it i'll work out a deal.
Just got married so I'm not really in the market for a second project just yet. But if you need anything for your ZX9 let me know. I've got probably 3/4 of a 98 sitting in my garage with no purpose.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got married so I'm not really in the market for a second project just yet. But if you need anything for your ZX9 let me know. I've got probably 3/4 of a 98 sitting in my garage with no purpose.
will do. thanks again.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
most likely final bump. going to start buying alot of parts otherwise.:shocker:

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you know i need a gastank ^_^

ill find you on dat facebooker. talk to u on there mate.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Might not be able to find me lol. You'll have to send me a message first as I don't add friends I don't know. I do have another gas tank but its off a water cooled. I want to sell my major or big ticket parts first before I sell the smaller stuff. That way if nobody buys the shit I really need sold for the money, I can just keep it all since I've got so much money in it already.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold. bikes staying a fighter. :shocker:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts