Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Lucky I wish I could afford another bike to ride while mine is under the grinder

·
Just a Squirrel
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
yea those are auto zone specials... they are the pilot driving lights, the have h3 bulbs and they are bright... they also sell a couple others that are smaller, DON'T get those the ones that have like a quarter size lensdon't have the greatest light output. these are good though

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Just a Squirrel
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
ok so i guess i should post what has happened in the past 7 months. i bought a 2005 zx6r and have been riding that alot. so i moved and my new roommate has a welder.... so the cbr has no tail on it. we are fabing a custom subframe and tail for it. we have a tail mocked up and now just need to fab a frame. ill post pics when i get back home

·
Just a Squirrel
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
ok so here is how the f1 is sitting right now. i took the plung and chopped the tail. i almost want to fab up a bobber tail for it. opinions are always welcome. i really like how big the skinny back tire looks. and i think it would be fun for a while. and in the background of one of the pics you can see my 636. it is stuck in the garage as well cause i looped it. went down on I-64 and got it back on the road a week later and looped it. subframe and alot more are done for..... right now i got to get the rim replaced or fixed and replace the chain and its good..... but this is about my hondu.... so any input on the bobber tail or fabbing a sporty solo or putting on the f4i tail i got....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Just a Squirrel
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
ok so i did some work this morning. i tacked up the new subframe and cut down the stock seat. i am not a good welder, so say the least. my room mate on the other hand is a much better welder. so now that i have it kinda "built" he is going to go through and clean up my shitty tack welds and get it all welded. but here is the progress thus far.

oh and in the back ground you can see the 05 636 that i had as my daily ride till i looped a wheelie. :doh: bent both rims and messed up the chain :doh::doh: so once i have the money to get the rims fixed and buy a new chain ill have that back on the road. but for that bike it was a new tail, subframe, left clip on and stator cover, and rims and chain. so it was beat up pretty good. but almost back on the road
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts