Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy this. I don't need it anymore.

Hardware for valve cover is missing. Two of the cam caps have been helicoiled. Do the rest of them to save yourself the headache later.

I'll ship at buyers expense.

No carbs.

$200.00 dollars. Put it into a barstool racer and make panties drop with your zpeedz.

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey....I can ship for cheap. Just sayin.

I bet I can get it to ya for under 400 total with shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
As much as I would love to pull the head and cams for my B12 and entertain the idea of freight shipping it to work... I can't justify buying a spare motor.

For all the oil boiler owners out there, this is the much-desired "dot" head GSXR. This cylinder head and cam set is one of the best bang-for-buck performance upgrades out there for the Bandit, especially at this price.

·
Registered
83 Posts
For all the oil boiler owners out there, this is the much-desired "dot" head GSXR. This cylinder head and cam set is one of the best bang-for-buck performance upgrades out there for the Bandit, especially at this price.

Sorry but this year is not the ********, the ******** was never on a 749cc long stroke motor 85-87 & 90-92 (the 90-92 750 does have a little larger valves than the early year long strokes and of course 91 & 92 with the shim adjustment valves) , the ******** setup is only from the 88 & 89 750's the 748cc short stroke motors.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Sorry but this year is not the ********, the ******** was never on a 749cc long stroke motor 85-87 & 90-92 (the 90-92 750 does have a little larger valves than the early year long strokes and of course 91 & 92 with the shim adjustment valves) , the ******** setup is only from the 88 & 89 750's the 748cc short stroke motors.

Thanks for the correction. Part of my brain knows that is the 88-89 but the rest of it always thinks 89-90.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts