Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I still have

1991 1100 frame clean title
Front wheel, calipers, lines, clip ons, forks, triples and brand new tire no more than 100 miles on it.
Rear wheel, caliper, SS brake line, wheel and swinger. Tire has burn spot. Not a good tire to ride on. Still mounted though.
Also have gas tank, upper fairing and light assembly, 90 750 rear tail, lowers and mids for 1100, and also mids for 750. Exhaust as well and oil cooler.

All of the stuff is for a slingshot.

I want all of it gone. All at once. I am needing cash hardcore right now. I'm only asking $500. I know I can get more, but I need a quick sale. Pickup only though.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Damn dude, I wish I could afford that frame. Even if I could have come up with the cash for it in the other thread listing shipping would still be outrageous for the size of it. Best of luck finding a buyer, I'm about to start giving things away myself as I'm getting tired of the stuff being for sale for rock bottom prices and still getting no hits on it at all.

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Where in Ohio are you?

Later, Doug

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please post some pics if you can Andler, and don't drop that price any lower!!!
I wish I could post pics. But unfortunately I have no Internet, an photobucket does not like the 3G network apparently. I'll see if I can stop by Micky d's and use their interwebs tonight.

But I cannot go any lower. I'd kill myself. Over all I sunk about 6k into the Gsxr. Over the course of a year. Then sold the motor for 300 and the rest was 350. Took a fuckin hit like crazy and I'm sad. But hopefully it'll go to a good home.

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay I think I may start looking into shipping things for you gents if that'll get some of you animals to buy this shit. I'm not sure on how to ship some of the larger stuff such as frame and wheels, but I can definitley look into it if I get enough interest.

Is anyone interested in this stuff if I split it up and start selling piece by piece?

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't know about shipping the frame man I'll be honest. I don't know how to do it. But I will part stuff out if someone seriously wants some of these other parts. Mainly if I can make at least 250-300 parting out on the front end or frame and swinger/wheel combo then the rest I'll part out.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts