Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've also got this advertised as a part out in the parts section but if someone wants the whole bike that's great too. I really don't mind keeping the frame and some other parts around for a project of my own down the road but I need the money to fund getting my SV650 put back together as well as needing to get a floor in the greenhouse shop and all that SOOO...Here's the scoop...

This bike has around 25,xxx miles and a clean va. title ready to be signed over to whoever. It's missing a lot of parts but it's got a lot of great stuff stil there to work with like a USD front end and a yoshimura muffler. It's missing the following(but not limited to):

-Carbs
-Airbox
-Front right brake rotor
-Front right brake caliper
-Subframe looks tweaked
-Spark plug wires
-Grips
-Passenger pegs
-Wiring harness is cut at ignition
-Ignition switch
-Key
-Battery...

The main things that are still on the bike and have going for it are"
-Killer looking polished frame
-Chrome rims
-Oil boiler 750 engine
-Yoshi muffler
-USD front end
-Gas tank is rough but has no huge dents
-Perfect candidate for an 1100 swap

The bottom line is this thing is a badass streetfighter platform that needs work but has sooo much potential. Like I said I wouldn't mind keeping the frame/swinger/front end for myself but of course if someone wants the whole thing I'm all for that too. I'm asking $600 OBO for the whole thing. I also have the factory nose fairing and a race tail for it.

I live in Williamsburg, Va. 23188. I MIGHT be able to meet you somewhere within an hour to an hour and a half from me if you kick in extra for gas since I'd have to get a ride from someone as I'm "between licenses" right now loo. I'll also accept trades for other bikes, firearms...

Anyways please PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
Here's pictures:

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also just picked up a water cooled 92 GSXR 600 with the same USD front end that has a bunch of the parts I need for the 750. So right now I've got both bikes. One to buy as a project and the other to pick through for more parts.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts