Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Macaque
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm selling my finished project; my 1992 GSXR 1100N

I decided to wrap all my bike projects up, and move towards a new hobby, that's the only reason for the sale.
The bike is heavily modified....obviously.

Base:
1992 Suzuki GSXR 1100N
Clean Title
31k Miles

Mods:
Custom sheet-metal work; tail and headlight shroud.
Complete rear end from a 2008 R1; including shock, linkage, swingarm, rear wheel and rear brakes.
12V LED Idiot lights mounted in shroud; neutral, high beam, oil pressure and gas reserve.
7/8 Dirt bars mounted with self-designed/machined aluminum risers.
2006 R1 front brake master cylinder (Brembo) and braided brake lines.
Stage 3 Dynojet jet kit installed along with custom formed aluminum velocity stacks.
Aftermarket oil cooler with AN-10 stainless lines and mounted on a machined bracket.
2007 GSXR 750 front Fender
V & H Stainless headers and Jardine GP-1 Exhaust
2006 SV1000 LED integrated tail light.
Glowshift tachometer and aftermarket temp gauge

Maintenance:
Valves adjusted
New spark plugs
Rebuild brake calipers (new seals/pistons)
New fork oil and seals
All pivots greased
New chain (530 O-ring) and sprockets (3.00 gear ratio, ideal IMO)
Brake and clutch lines bled
New Battery

how much is it worth? With the time and effort, as well as the parts put into it, I think a start point for pricing that's fair is $4000.
Let's make a deal. Shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn if you were closer I'd sell my r1 for this all day. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
510 Posts
man I love this bike. its my screensaver on my laptop at work. glws

Reactions: BurtonF166

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
ive got some insurance money cooming i wonder hpw much this would cost to ship or it would make a great cross country ride

·
Speed Crazy
214 Posts
i was wondering the same thing. shipping a car on a semi really isn't that bad. id expect a bike to be reasonable. just make sure you have lots of pictures and insurance too!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Ok I've fought with my wife over this bike multiple times for that price i maybe able to win this time.

·
Macaque
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Grinds my gears. No one around here has any interest/shit clue about what this even is.

I'd be rad if someone on here bought it...+ shipping

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
What would it Cost to ship? I'd rather ride it hone you know that if I could just get the time off work

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Ive heard guys ship bikes across country for 300 bucks through u-ship. Never used them myself but that's who id check out if I was looking to ship a bike. I think it has to be crated tho

·
Macaque
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks.

Had someone look at it last weekend at $2500 (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu), said "its just too much bike"

Well WTF, its a gsxr1100.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts