Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up yesterday. No pics yet. No gas tank, seat, tail, taillight, carbs, headlight, rear sets or muffler and the frame does NOT have a title. The engine looks good. The wiring harness is uncut, the subframe looks straight, the frame looks good...if you need specific parts please PM me. I got this for a few pieces I needed for the 750. Don't need the engine, frame, subframe, harness, swingarm, wheels...pics as soon as it stops raining here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK that might be a lwhile as it means I'd have to take the entire rear end out as well as the front end. I don't have a place to strip the bike down completely yet but you're first in line for the pivot bolt. I'd hate to sell just the lower tree as it'd mean I'd have to sell a front end without a key component. I'll keep you in mind for it though. If someone else just wants the top triple or just the forks etc.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me too Brother! lol this ones pretty beat up. Im talking to Myth44 now about getting my hands on another one. We'll see. The guy who I got the 600 from had the gas tank but it was BUSTED. Dented to shit. This ones not really dented that bad but it's super rough.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I pulled the following parts today and will have pics up once the Internet's working on my laptop again:

-Stock(?) Header, dents on bottom 2 pipes. Can't see it unless you're under the bike: $40

-Uncut wiring harness: $80

-Gauge cluster, great shape:$80

CDI, not sure if it works: $80

-Radiator, some crushed fins on bottom: $50

Prices no NOT include shipping and it to the CONUS only for the time being. Pics will be up soon. PM me with inquires thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts