Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I was recently inspired to make my own street fighter from gsx600f '92 :)
Many ideas had been taken from Mitch :D (thx for inspiring me!)
I had an accident last year. A guy opened the door when I was passing... ;)

The beginning

I decided to paint the wheels (mate black) and replace the bearings

The tail (first fitting) :D

New headlights (Just checking if they fit :))

Time to fill the tail (fiberglass) It was taken from hyosong gt 125, still need a lot of work...

I lowered the plow and mudguard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fitting the seat (preview) ;)

Guinness clocks (inspired by Mitch) :drinks:

At last, I installed the engine (I had a lot of problems with the airbox). Preview of progress.

Installed, manifold.

Things still need to be installed: exhaust (carbon BOS oval short silencer), tinted street fighter mirrors, indicators, license plate :D I want it the tail to look like a bee tail. Not quite sharp but big and aerodynamic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Mitch, I'm glad you enjoy my project (copy of your cafferacer :drinks:)
Anyway, I ordered new rear wheel.. also from bandit mk2 and the question is what is the bigest tire that will fit my bike? 160 or 170?.
I'm not sure what tire you have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 160/60/17 tyre on anything wider will rub the swing arm, you will also need the disc as the centre on the original is smaller and the caliper bar like this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-SUZU...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f24bdb013
its narrower so does not rub the wider tyre.
Thank you! :D I ordered the arm and disc from a polish webstore (shipping from us to pl is very expensive) Today I will upload a short movie. I'm going to start the engine for the first time since the beginning of renovation :D

Have a nice weekend!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts