Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM NOT IN THE UK I AM IN THE USA!!!

alright here is the deal, i am selling off a lot of my parts that i just will never use.

see that rear wheel? i have that wheel for sale.. i bought it from jiggyfly and he had it professionally straighten and its as straight as the day it was new

Yep you guessed it.. i have a 93 VFR swinger

now here is the magic... the Triumph hub and the Honda hub are the exact fucking same.. so you could put your vfr swinger on and strap on that sexy as hell Triumph wheel

These damn speed triple wheels on ebay are selling for 500 bucks.. i have the hub as well The vfr arm with everything (sprocket caliper hub blah blah blah) goes for about 350 bucks

now i want to help out my cf doods so i am willing to let both go for 600 bucks (shipping may be more i will work with you)

if you want the real images of my stuff i will gladly take it for you.. these are reference pics i just didnt want to dig it out for zero interest.. let me know

I have fines to pay off, kids to help parents to pay back a brother to pay back Girls to pay back for helping me out when i was in jail and bikes to build.. come on dudes someone buy my shit! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dang I wish I had the money to buy the set. They would look sick on my SV-650 and I heard its an easy conversion... Best of luck selling them!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your listed as a UK seller mate, might get more interest with a US flag
yaeh i tired to get it fixed but i was told i had to make ti over so i will do this

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
yaeh i tired to get it fixed but i was told i had to make ti over so i will do this

Who said that. I've had robbo and mark switch them before no problem

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
went ta change to USA flag and it seems OK anyways Mate:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the rim solo? If so what do you want for it?

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i would sell the rim solo, PM me an offer and we can work from there, i wont bite your head off if its too low i just have bills to pay and i can't give shit away. i do NOT want to sell it but a bunch of good people paid for my shit as i was away and now its time to pay them back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts