Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather clean, engine was completely destroyed from loss of oil pressure and has since been removed. I DO have the suspension, frame, etc. Clean title and a good undamaged frame. I am always willing to ship at buyers cost, (I think I still owe someone for shipping on something I bought a few months back! Shit. Who was that?? Anyway...).

Piddly shit like an axle or a shock isn't worth it to me, low ball the hell outta this thing and get some cheap parts. I'm willing to work far below ebay prices in order to get my turbo Bandit on the dyno this spring!!! :fu:

MAKE OFFERS!!! This is a COMPLETE 900RR that has only been taken apart. It is all there.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I've been wanting to do a complete motor rebuild just to my hands inside a i4 and when done throw into into a older frame bike to make alight weight fire breathing monster. PM me what low ball offer you'd take for motor harness and carbs maybe rad too.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No clue on the front end, been getting a bit of interest in it so far and still have no clue what this shit is worth to anyone. Ebay prices seem high, but what the hell do I know. :confused:

The engine is shot, to fuckall and back. Ever seen all but 2 cam bearings spun to shit and 3 of 4 connecting rod bearings so fried up it's amazing it even turned over enough to exchange so much metal it nearly fused itself together? I have a few times, and this is one of the worst I've ever seen. A rebuild isn't even an option on this thing.

The carbs are staying with me for a V8 project, otherwise the rest is pretty much all there.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I still have the junk motor at my place. Going to turn the block into a glass top table table if all things haha. Main components and trans is shot. Stator and clutch pieces are in good shape though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you break down the rolling chassis? I think the rear wheel will fit my Superhawk. I'm 45-60 minutes East of you in Brookfield.

Yup, enough interest to make it worth it (and a rear wheel and the front end in my opinion is worth it at this point) I'll break it down and get things separated. Brookfield isn't too far at all, I would happily drive out with the wheel. Been bored as fuck during my free time lately with how cold it is getting.

I have two rear wheels though, one on the roller is solid black, the other has a black center and a polished outer lip. The black/polished one here came off my last 900RR:

And again, just not sure what any of this is worth (ebay sellers have some odd pricing tactics). Once a few big things sell I'm willing to nickle and dime this thing to death until I have some cash for the turbo bike. Hard to believe a titled '94 900RR frame isn't the first thing someone wants... well I can believe it with an intact front end, but still.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Front end pending sale. Had a PM from a local shortly after the thread went up, sorry Dr.J, I caught your reply right after I got the first PM on it. If the sale doesn't go through I'll post up what I'll take at rock bottom for it as the offer I got was a little lower than I wanted to go on it, but being who it was and how much part exchanging we have done over the years I'll let it slide a few bucks short of the hopeful amount I had in my head. :D

As an indication on what I consider "lowball offers", as an example, I would happily take $200 (+ buyer pays shipping) on the titled frame. $50 on the rear swingarm with brake system, axle, and spacers. $50 per wheel (that includes brake rotors/cush drive). $30 strait and clean subframe. etc. etc. etc.

The bodywork and seats I won't be going too terribly low on though, not a scratch or blemish on the parts that matter most, and the bits that are kinda rough are easily repaired. It's hard enough to find decent factory plastics, let alone original color scheme stuff from the '93-'94 models.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
You wouldn't be interested in a triumph sssa would Ben?

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You wouldn't be interested in a triumph sssa would Ben?

Wish I was in the market for one. Sorry man. :(

Actually gave one away (got it strictly for the VFR drive unit and ended up giving it to UltimateFighter for free when I started realizing how fucking hard it would be to build a tube SSSA with the limited resources I had at the time) back when I was building WBRW due to the pivot width being so large. If it was a VFR or Ducati unit it would be much more plausible for any of the stuff I tend to build. My idea would be to buy the whole bike that has the SSSA if I was gonna have a triumph unit in the first place. ;)

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Forks are gone! Still got the rest of the bike here though. PM'd CruxGNZ back about the wheel, suppose that is down to finding a good day to run to his place and drop off the wheel and shoot the shit about bikes and cars. Part of the reason I even do the delivery thing on cheap parts is to meet people doing what I do. Always a good time. :)

The swingarm can be adapted to CBR600F3's, the frame is clean and titled with all the hardware, the bodywork is in damn fine shape on the tail section, and the seats can be done any way you want for your blade, they are a completely blank canvas. ;)

·
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
77 Posts
Hey Ratty, I didn't get a PM from you. Not sure if it's the site or what. I have had issues with this site as of late. I see you recieved my PM, since ya kinda mentioned the bike and the GNZ. Try sending the PM again, if it still doesn't work, I'll drop you my phone # and email address in another PM.

Also, what's your name? I feel like an ass calling ya Rat or Ratty haha

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Ratty, I didn't get a PM from you. Not sure if it's the site or what. I have had issues with this site as of late. I see you recieved my PM, since ya kinda mentioned the bike and the GNZ. Try sending the PM again, if it still doesn't work, I'll drop you my phone # and email address in another PM.

Also, what's your name? I feel like an ass calling ya Rat or Ratty haha

:oops:

Okay, now the PM has been replied to. :D

Hey Ben how much for the front wheel and you happen to know axle diameter?

Keeping a rear wheel and the big old 16" front for the turbo bike build. But it is a 20mm axle diameter, outside to outside of the rotors is 5 1/4" exactly. Cable driven speedometer too. On the turbo bike it'll be a matter of a spacer on the right hand side. :D

I swear I've seen the 16's go for really cheap on ebay. Might be able to find a stellar deal there.

·
www.poltart.com
235 Posts
Do you still have the radiator? Is it in good shape/no bends? How much do you want for it shipped to 83642?

Also on my list are a few other things:

Right Rearset at least the brake lever, mine is broken.
wire harness
gas tank? (I have one but curious how much you would want)
right controls with throttle tube.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts