Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havn't been posting here long but I figured this might be a great place to find someone looking for a streetfighter. Only reason I'm considering this sale is because I want to buy a new Husky510 and I need the cash. Here's the scoop...

1995 CBR900RR w/93 frame, clear title in hand. 10,000 miles, strong motor, 2 Brothers header, jet kit, LSL bar kit, stainless lines, Aztec8 dual 4 inch headlights and brackets, all new bearings, lots of custom powder coating, and a straight and clean original gas tank. I bought the bike fully faired and stock, I sold all the fairings and stuff I wouldn't need for a fighter. I got started on it, but it would need finished. It doesn't need much, tires, rear subframe (I cut the one that was on it) and tail section, gauges (I have the stock gauges), muffler and maybe a new chain. That's it.. I would take $2,250 cash and include any parts that I've acquired to get things finished. If your smart, you could have this bike finished and looking sharp for cheap.

I'm 30 minutes east of Harrisburg. I've included 2 pics from when I was toying with an R1 tail idea (I sold the R1 tail and Micron muffler) also 2 pics from tonight in my garage and 1 pic from when I bought it will full fairings. If I don't have a buyer by next weekend, I may end up keeping it or parting it out. So far, this is the only place I've posted this.. If your looking for a pefect fighter base, this is your chance.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
me likey with that r1 tail!! i know a couple people looking for bikes right now, i'll spread the word.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had a friend tell me tonight that he wants it if I decide to sell, so he will get first dibs. Anyone else wants it, PM me and I'll get in touch once I make a final decision. Thanks

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so youre gonna buy a husquavarna eh?? you sure about that? got a good place for parts in a reasonable amt. of time??
does that bike take reg. oil?

i have a buddy with an aprillia and he has to run 10-60 for like 15, 20 bucks a quart! ouch!
woulda been nice to know all that before hand.

yah he had his fun for a season...hes gettin a new gsxr 750 to fighter out this spring!

:twocents:

not hating on the bike. i LOVE the motards.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
929_adam said:
so youre gonna buy a husquavarna eh?? you sure about that? got a good place for parts in a reasonable amt. of time??
does that bike take reg. oil?

i have a buddy with an aprillia and he has to run 10-60 for like 15, 20 bucks a quart! ouch!
woulda been nice to know all that before hand.

yah he had his fun for a season...hes gettin a new gsxr 750 to fighter out this spring!

:twocents:

not hating on the bike. i LOVE the motards.

Yeah, good friend of mine owns a Husky dealer only 5 minutes from my house. I'm just looking for something different and fun to ride, I have the GSXR1000 when I want to go fast.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT

Friend doesn't have any cash and wants me to hold on to it for a while. $2,500 cash may make me forget I talked to him about it..:LolLolLolLol:

I've done some more work to the bike since I posted it for sale which is why the price is higher. The more I finish, the more you will have to pay when I'm done. Bike is a steal at $2,500 the way it sits. Don't let the frame situation fool you, this bike is clean and straight. Frame was swaped only because the original frame had been chromed and was sold. Everthing is powder coated now and looks tits.. Not much more to do but enough to save you money.

I'm firm on the price and I won't deliver. It's exacly what I have invested. I would consider a jeep or samurai trade. I like to crawl on the rocks too..:nuts:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
updated pics??

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It still looks the same. I completed most of the wiring and bought a few more parts that would be included.

I'm going to start listing this for sale elsewhere if nobody on here want's it. I also may start parting her out, but I hate to do that.. This was not some beat up stunt bike, the parts alone are worth more than my asking price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts