Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes as you see her. I used to ride her all of the time in Hawaii but here in North Carolina it has been too cold. She has a hard start issue I think. I cleaned the carbs a few months ago and have only ridden her twice since. Comes with a home made rear stand and 2 extra oem rims 2 or 3 keys and whatever else I can find. Located in Jacksonville, NC 28546.
quick rundown
Mileage on bike is in the 40,000's but mileage on motor is 16,xxx , 09cbr 600rr front end with matching fully working gauge cluster, GSXR headlight, GSXR subframe and tail, viper full left exit exhaust and few other things. Text me at 760368712zero

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
You know you're selling just as we're rolling into prime riding season right?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the day I put the ad up it was like 29 degrees but Im over it. I really now just need the room in garage as coming from Hawaii we have 4 cars,1 motorcycle, and a boat. The hard start issue was nothing more then the original spark plugs and I have replaced them. This is the first time in 15 years I haven't been able to ride year round. Im pretty sure nobody wants this for the price I put it up for anyways.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts