Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have my last CBR-F3 up for sale. Although this bike was laid over @ the track last year I still hold a "CLEAR TITLE" on it. It starts and runs great but has a hard time to idle. My other F3 did this and I cleaned all the carbs and it ran fine after that.

I let a fellow racer use some parts off of it and he moved. I have yet to get the parts back.

What is missing : Upper fairing, headlight asy., gauges, upper fairing stay and few small non-important items.

The mid fairings do have road rash on them but they are still ok to use.

This bike would make a great streetfighter project.

I am asking $1100.00 ( Price is neog. )

I will be taking pics. of the bike tommorow. Please email me with any questions.

Bike is located near San Antonio, Tx.

[email protected]

Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xanetax,
If you are really interested in the f3, I can help find some shipping costs for you. If you would like to call me to discuss anyting about the bike please do so.

(830)-444-6522

Thanks,
TJ

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
sooo.. sorry but nm for now.. waaay off topic, but im excited n wanna let you guys know!! last night i went n checked out a an f2.. with an f3 motor in it. bike has like 18500 miles on it? the new engine has maybe 10ish? thats what i was told. its ugly as fuck but its only kuz its white but thatll be all changed sooon =) so i took it. solid ass bike!! $1350 when he was askin 1500 and i know thats a good price as is. clean title. new forks, 1 down in the front, n i forgot what else. its been layed down on the right side i think.. but im fine with that since im gonna make it a street fighter anyways n repaintin it. he has race plastics for it kuz he races professionally, extra tires n what not. hopefully i can get those this weekend or later next week. thanks n sorry for wasting your time man but good luck with the sale. niiice bike. who ever buys it will be reeal satisfied. thanks again!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts