Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm THAT dude, started a project, never finished and now its been sitting.
Bike started as a 97' Yamaha FZR600. It ran very strong when the project started but will require a good amount of work to complete it and get it running again. All parts pictured are included with the purchase of the bike. I am not willing to part anything out at this time. Clean title in hand.

Mods in process....
R6 swing arm.
R6 fork conversion.
Trail Trek digital gauge conversion.
YZF Fuel tank.
Brand new rear tire.
Smoothed and painted frame.
Painted Motor.

Posted it on CL for $2000 but will sell it for half of that to someone on the forum. Price is always negotiable.

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About 4 hr from Norfolk. I'm in Sneads Ferry, NC. The fork swap is 100%. Triple was built by fslflint. Swing arm swap is about 90%. Swing arm fits and has full range of travel but needs a new swing arm bolt.

I'm also open to trade for firearms (specifically 1911 or nicer AR) or camera equipment (Nikon).

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to bump this up with the intention of accepting offers. I still want to sell everything as a whole but shoot me some offers and we will talk.
Thanks.

·
always a work in progress
472 Posts
I saw this on CL a few months ago. I wish I would have known you were a CF'er, I'm in Tarboro (except I'm moving in a few days back to FL). Good luck with sale.

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My cards are on the table, some dude offered me $500 via CL, I would much rather hand it over to another fighter but this thing has got to go.

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll hold it for you but Garysburg is still a pretty good distance away. Are you willing to make the trip? PM or text me if you prefer.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I'll hold it for you but Garysburg is still a pretty good distance away. Are you willing to make the trip? PM or text me if you prefer.
Yea pm ur number

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I though it was but looks like GSX is backing out. Still for sale if someone's looking for a project.

·
Newbie, help with FZR600
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last chance for complete bike with clean title. Will be posting as a "part out" shortly.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
I don't mean any disrespect and don't want to be a vulture or anything, but if you're ready to part out, price (and details) on the muffler shipped to 30340?

Wish I had the time and money and resources to buy this and see it to completion... Swingarm looks so nice on it.

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,220 Posts
Same, if it comes to the point where you're ready to part it out I may be interested in the Vapor and the hand controls for the right price... good luck buddy

EDIT: actually I'd be interested in the clutch perch/lever and the front brake master/lever as well... maybe the battery too if it were good and not too much to ship to Canuckistan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts