Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parted out the bike, a trackbike/streetbike which ran VERY strong; rode it for the last time a few weeks ago, and broke out the wrenches. Most of it's gone, but I still have the complete motor (minus carbs and exhaust), still in the titled frame (clear Wisconsin title). Swingarm is still on there, chain, and a few misc bits including most of the wiring. Looking to sell it off all together, $450 cash will take it home.

Located just west of Milwaukee WI, in Sussex (north of Waukesha). Email for pics. Also have a video of the bike running and driving, just prior to being taken apart.

Couple other misc parts left and available seperately ... one good tank and a couple suitable for spares or stunt use ... guages ... front fender ... some old race bodywork ... an aluminum fairing stay ... that sort of thing.

Drop me a line DIRECTLY if interested in any of the above: [email protected]

·
UnicycleMode
7,583 Posts
This the one on craigslist? If so, that is one CLEAN engine and frame. Buddy of mine and myself were speculating on what we could do to come up with the dollar and the rest of it to setup that thing as a back road monster for the summer months and stud it up for the winter to go abuse some short track ovals with it. :D

CF should take some notice here, this is the package everyone wishes they could find for the price!!

:thumbsup:

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yessir, that's the one. Very strong motor, no leaks. It's got a few aftermarket replacement sidecovers on it (billet, for extra crash protection). It's currently hanging from my overhead hoist and taking up room, I'd like to find it a new home. How's tonight for you? :)

·
UnicycleMode
7,583 Posts
Coming up with coin was all riding on moving along some parts but that fell through at the last moment so I'm cash poor and bike rich, still.

If you are interested in trades for parts I have a plethora of stuff on the shelf from wheels and suspension bits from the modern era to a few complete engine packages that turn key and run. A few frames with clean titles and more odds and ends than you can imagine.

Or if you are just gonna scrap it and would like to see it turn into an ice racing psychobike I'm the man with the plan for that too. :D

Zed:

And the 600F3:

I'm all bikes all the time, always around my small shop here on the east side of Madison. A bit of a drive out from Milwaukee and I would have to gather a truck/SUV to run out and get the frame/engine, so it might be a few days before I have my shit together enough to get out there. ;)

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in about the same situation, but I'm all about weird trades .. drop me an email ([email protected]) and let me know what you'd like to offload in exchange, and let's figure this out. Particularly interested in smaller stuff that I can ship easily, but who knows, I've always got folks looking for stuff ... maybe some of my buyers want your parts, and vice versa.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
If it was still a running engine I would pick this up but ive got too many other engines to try and get running.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I meant if it was all running as in you can start it when I show up. A little off topic but did you recently or currently still are parting out a Hawk?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts