Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 900rr looking to change the subframe and tail section if you know which one would fit and flow the best please let me know I was thinking about a 06 r1 subframe and tail

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
welcom mate pop into tha welcom area and doa intro thred when ya gota spare minit ,Qwick hi to tha lads and some pics woud be good .:thumbsup:
Some one will see yer Qn' here and surely have advice for ya today hopefully .Hava look at tha members project bikes as well lotsa info there ..

·
Kapitalist Kunt
887 Posts
I have a 99 900rr looking to change the subframe and tail section if you know which one would fit and flow the best please let me know I was thinking about a 06 r1 subframe and tail
Ultimately it depends on what you like. I just put a K2 GSXR600 Rear Ductail on my 89 GSXR1100 and I reckon it looks awesome. Yet my best mate thought it looked rubbish. At the end of the day streetfighters are about us as individuals and what I like may not be what you like. So I'll throw up a few pics of 900RR's for you and hopefully it will inspire you for your build.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ready for my first Streetfighter build

Hello new to the site I have a 99 Honda cbr900rr looking to change up a bit looking for the winter build was wondering what subframe and tail would flow and fit best looking forward for a lot of my help on this site

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks shadow zone I'm looking to steer away from the European tail look but what tail and subframe is on the 1st post 1st pick and 2nd post 2nd pic

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,166 Posts
Thanks shadow zone I'm looking to steer away from the European tail look but what tail and subframe is on the 1st post 1st pick and 2nd post 2nd pic
The first post, first picture looks to be a 2004ish YZF-R1 tail with dual undertails.

·
Kapitalist Kunt
887 Posts
I'd say Casper is right on the money with that one and the second looks like one of the German manufacturers tail pieces. Possibly (but don't quote me on it because I'm not sure) from Mega.

·
6 Posts
I have a '95 that I am working on. I just choped up the original and rewelded to my liking. Now it has a Duc 848 tail on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts