Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent' tested the engine to see if it rolls over yet, but Randy gets first dibs at 'a personal favor' price. If he passes I'll list it up.

The harness/electrics are pending test results as well.

Everything else on the bike [no plastics] is fair game.

Clean silver wheels, gauges, front end [levers are bent/broken but front end is straight] header, bank of carbs [missing one bowl and float I think, all diaphragms present], chain and sprockets, 70% rear tire.

List what you want and make a reasonable offer/trade for it.

Format is offer + shipping unless we deal otherwise specifically. Pics in the AM when I get a chance to test the engine.

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're 17". Front is like 3" rear is 4.5". Ill get pics today for you.

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edited original post with pics. Not holding parts anymore - everything is up for sale.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Can you take a pic of the rectifier plug in for me?

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are no broken ones in the pics?

The only broken wires on the unit are for turn/tail lights where the PO modded lights into it and took them back off before I got it. They also had some sort of an undertail exhaust on it, I think... there's a hanger under the seat frame.

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good condition headlight including bracket, subharness and mount - $75 + shipping

Good hand controls $20/side + shipping or $40 shipped for both.

Torn seat - $15 + shipping [bad cover goodish foam]

Good seat - $45 + shipping [great cover, great foam, small tear on edge of seat pan]

Tail plastics + tail light - Blue set $60 + shipping [1.5'' diameter holes where the lights should have gone on each side]

Black set clean but scratchy paint - $80 + shipping

750 engine NOT TESTED RUNNING missing some covers, starter, few external bolts, DOES TURN OVER AND SHIFT THROUGH GEARS $150 + shipping or pick up preferred.

Need to sell parts off this thing to buy more bikes so you guys can have more parts, fools!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am interested in the front controls on both sides. Can you take pics of both sides for me? What I am looking for is the complete setup. I want to update the 1982 parts on my old Honda. So I am looking for clutch brake switches. Basically everything including throttle cables. If that makes sense. Let me know. Thanks

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not totally sure if I have all of that, but I'll take a look for you. I know I have the electrical switches for both sides, possibly a brake master cylinder and throttle tube with cables. The clutch on the Katana is cable, so it'd basically be identical to what you already have unless you have hydro.

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shit forgot to look while I was over there earlier. I'll make a list, have a lot of parts requests from 4 different sites right now so I have to go check everything out and make sure I have it all for everyone.

...and then I need to go find more parts bikes.

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fuel tank cover, leather, Katana embossed in it, Good condition - $20

2 post Kat headlights. One needs cleaned inside, one needs polished outside, include any attached hardware/frame/bracket - $50 ea

Post kat fuel tanks, both clean inside, one black one blue, both scratched no dents - $100 ea OBO include caps/keys and sending unit/tap.

Kat seat, one good with a small tear on the corner, one needing recovered and foam - $30 for the good one, $10 for the bad one OBO

Kat 750 engine. Complete top-end is a good swap for 600 guys. This is the long stroke 750 motor. Untested. Does spin. Missing sprocket and clutch covers and starter, other wise all there. - $150 OBO

Tail light from Pre gen 600. One small crack from rock contact on rear of lens. Don't see it unless you're looking for it. Includes bracket and plate light. $20 OBO

Come on guys, lets clear this shit out of my driveway.

Ask about any other Kat parts. I have plenty.

All prices are + shipping. Make offers. Lowball. BUY MY SHIT.

·
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still think I have the kill/start and turn/headlight switch housings. I'll have to check. Check your PM's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts