Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a complete rebuild of my bandit 1200 over the winter and the plan is to have a fairly quick bandit that handles and stops well enough to have fun on a track day and that I can post a respectable qtr mile time at RWYB at the strip.

I bought this nice complete ******** the other day and I got it for much cheapness because the guy didn't know what it was. :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
nice find. what suspension & brakes are u going to fit on your bandit? what do u have planned for the engine?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice find. what suspension & brakes are u going to fit on your bandit? what do u have planned for the engine?
I currently have TL1000 forks up front and A Gsxr1000 rear shock. Front brakes are 6 pots with wavey discs and rear is a VFR750 with wavey disc. All of the suspension will be rebuilt with new bespoke parts over the winter, all matched to my featherweight 11 stone frame (me, not the bike). The bike already has a stage 3 dynojet kit with K&N duals and a stubby can and the new head will be ported and polished before being fitted. I am looking to break into the 10's on the quarter mile, best time so far is 11.17 secs at 124mph.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice looking bandit sounds like you have some good plans for go fast goodies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.