Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's good StreetFighter World?! Greetings & salutations from Atlanta,GA. 1st I'd just like to say I'm happy to be here & glad to be a part of this. Been around bikes & cars my entire life. Go'n fast is in my DNA as much as art & music. I sincerely feel that there is a threshold that can be crossed while ride'n a ton-up. Once this line has been crossed all the world is silent & the only recognizable sound you might hear is within every breath made as your heart beats the fastest it ever has. At the event horizon of this threshold time & space creep to a crawl all the while your senses have heightened to out pace everything you've ever known. In full tuck when rider & machine have melded in to one I've managed to join the ranks of a select group & we have broken through to the other side.

I'm look'n forward to meeting like-minded individuals & learning valuable ideas. This experience, I'm hoping, should be grandtastic <yes,I know..not a real word YET. but it rolls off the tongue so easy>. If my calculations are correct I might just be able to do more traveling from this site.

Please please please don't let this be another "I'm cooler than you b/c I post more than I practice" forums. I'm placing my faith in most of you b/c I've had a gut feeling about this site every time a search has brought me here. Moving on.....roll call:
Name: Natron (male)
d.o.b: 5/15
bike: F2/3 CBR-600
car: S14 Nissan 240sx (slider: YES)

I'm good with my hands,better with my head. I learn quick & apply quicker. I have a photographic memory & legend has it that I was drawing identifiable objects before I was talking. Don't like to talk to much about myself. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the movement. The floor is now open.

Attachments

·
old fart
3,585 Posts
Hi mate and welcome in.

as for "Please please please don't let this be another "I'm cooler than you b/c I post more than I practice" forums"

not been here myself for as long as most, but not found it to be like that at all in my time here.
hope you enjoy your stay :rock:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF great intro and even better bike to fighter. There have been some epic F2/F3s done on here and the guys who have done then will be more than happy to help you out.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Welcome to CF.............

Natron What part of Atlanta you in? I live in Norcross but ride any where. There is a few of us in and around Atl. Try and get out to the mountains from time to time. There is a Bike Night at Cycle Gear tomorrow in Roswell Ride out if you can.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
welcome in. post a pic or 2 of your 240

1 - 7 of 7 Posts