Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So I have a storage unit full of stuff, and I just bought a GSXR project. Basically I have too many projects and I have another 2 weeks of school, and then 2 weeks to wrap stuff up before I leave for detroit. So I need all this stuff gone.

*I have a truck, and if you help load, I can deliver this stuff. Located in austin,TX

**Please note each lot is numbered. Everything is free but you have to take everything in the lot. Buyer pays shipping if it comes to it.

2.ZX6R Parts
2006 Kawasaki ZX6R Part out. Clean bike, front end collision, full part out, 6k miles.
c.Airbox fogger injectors

d. Coolant tank

e. Damaged Air box

f. Rad Fan

j. Front Metzler M3- like new but damaged

3.Parting Ninja 650. 12K miles. Wrecked. Frame true. No title, but clean vin (jkaexea1x6a011042).

e.Body plastics

SENT:
-ZX6R shock + tailight - Jackstand Johnny
-Front forks + trip - Racing Geek
-subframe - 94yzf75fighter
-kickstand/sensor - Mista M
-bikes went to local
-sprocket + rear rotor - medimicated420

·
UnicycleMode
7,567 Posts
There is seriously not enough rep that could be given for this offer. Someone is gonna be VERY happy to drag all this into their garage and get to building. Probably one of the single coolest offers I've ever seen in the pay it forward section of CF in all the time I've been here.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is seriously not enough rep that could be given for this offer. Someone is gonna be VERY happy to drag all this into their garage and get to building. Probably one of the single coolest offers I've ever seen in the pay it forward section of CF in all the time I've been here.

:thumbsup:
Indeedly ratty,

Mvrk when ya make it to Detroit let me buy you a beer, bad ass of ya

And Austin is awesome, was down there.for f1 last year

Detroit is.....meh lol
Thanks guys. I am heading up to Detroit w/ the Vmax and the truck for my intership with ford. So I will be up there all summer.

Honestly I am not even loosing any real money on this, and I dont have time for it right now. I would like to get the GSXR good and done (mechanically) before I leave, and then I can store it in my apt. But all this stuff has to go,so I can close down the storage unit.

Please shoot me a PM. I also make occasional trips to dallas. The next will be May 10 or so, so if anyone up there wants this let me know, and I will try to make it work.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I'm interested in lot #2 but that subframe is gonna jack up the shipping costs a lot. Can that be left out?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm interested in lot #2 but that subframe is gonna jack up the shipping costs a lot. Can that be left out?
Well JJ wants the shock and tail light. I can leave out the subframe, but I bet its those forks that is going to jack the cost. Fedex seems way more sensitive to weight than they are to size.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my god if I only had the gas money for another road trip I would so be all over the bikes. But alas, I'm broke as fuck. REPPED for such an awesome offer to the community!
Hahaha. Thanks. Like I said, I can deliver. If its to dallas its probably free as long as its on my schedule. if its houston, or any point south of Austin i need $$ for gas.

A friendly reminder. I would like all this shit gone by May 15 if possible.

BTW: I have plenty of floor space. If you want to drive down, and need a place to crash for the night, more than happy to put someone up, as long as you dont mind sleeping on the floor (i have no furniture)

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Well JJ wants the shock and tail light. I can leave out the subframe, but I bet its those forks that is going to jack the cost. Fedex seems way more sensitive to weight than they are to size.
All I'm really interested in is the forks and lower triple so I have no problem with you sending JJ the shock and light.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I just PMed you 2 times lol but I want the subframe please ill even throw you a couple extra bucks and rep the shot out of you

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya man, easy.

Just made a run to storage, gonna get orders boxed, and shit.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Word homie you're the man wish I could rep you more

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everyones stuff has been tagged, and will be dropped off at Fedex tonight. Please send money for shipping. I sent you guys pm's

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me holler at a trucker friend. I will see if he can pick up the remainder and toss ya some cash while at it.

I will let ya know by tomorrow if I can arrange something.
For some reason, when I read "holler at a trucker friend" it scared me a little.

Sure thing man, would love to get rid of this in one big swoop.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts