Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

2 Free Motorcycles w/ titles + tons of random parts

1K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  mvrk10256 
#1 ·
Ok. So I have a storage unit full of stuff, and I just bought a GSXR project. Basically I have too many projects and I have another 2 weeks of school, and then 2 weeks to wrap stuff up before I leave for detroit. So I need all this stuff gone.

*I have a truck, and if you help load, I can deliver this stuff. Located in austin,TX

**Please note each lot is numbered. Everything is free but you have to take everything in the lot. Buyer pays shipping if it comes to it.

2.ZX6R Parts
2006 Kawasaki ZX6R Part out. Clean bike, front end collision, full part out, 6k miles.
c.Airbox fogger injectors

d. Coolant tank

e. Damaged Air box

f. Rad Fan

j. Front Metzler M3- like new but damaged

3.Parting Ninja 650. 12K miles. Wrecked. Frame true. No title, but clean vin (jkaexea1x6a011042).

e.Body plastics

SENT:
-ZX6R shock + tailight - Jackstand Johnny
-Front forks + trip - Racing Geek
-subframe - 94yzf75fighter
-kickstand/sensor - Mista M
-bikes went to local
-sprocket + rear rotor - medimicated420

See less See more
#4 ·
Indeedly ratty,

Mvrk when ya make it to Detroit let me buy you a beer, bad ass of ya

And Austin is awesome, was down there.for f1 last year

Detroit is.....meh lol
Thanks guys. I am heading up to Detroit w/ the Vmax and the truck for my intership with ford. So I will be up there all summer.

Honestly I am not even loosing any real money on this, and I dont have time for it right now. I would like to get the GSXR good and done (mechanically) before I leave, and then I can store it in my apt. But all this stuff has to go,so I can close down the storage unit.

Please shoot me a PM. I also make occasional trips to dallas. The next will be May 10 or so, so if anyone up there wants this let me know, and I will try to make it work.

#10 ·
Hahaha. Thanks. Like I said, I can deliver. If its to dallas its probably free as long as its on my schedule. if its houston, or any point south of Austin i need $$ for gas.

A friendly reminder. I would like all this shit gone by May 15 if possible.

BTW: I have plenty of floor space. If you want to drive down, and need a place to crash for the night, more than happy to put someone up, as long as you dont mind sleeping on the floor (i have no furniture)

#14 ·
I just PMed you 2 times lol but I want the subframe please ill even throw you a couple extra bucks and rep the shot out of you

#16 ·
Word homie you're the man wish I could rep you more

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.