Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another chance to own a very nice, very pricey bit of kit for CHEAP. Everything on it works perfectly. This is NOT a defective unit. $20 gets you 1 ticket, buy 2 tickets and get a 3rd free. If you post up here and say that you're in, that means you're committed to the raffle and payment is expected when it kicks off. Committing to it then changing your mind afterward screws the whole thing up for me and everyone else. It just ends up being a headache. This might be the last raffle I do. I feel like it's losing steam and it's a lot of pressure of grief on me to organize it all with a dozen other people who could flake at any time.

Again this is in perfect working order and comes with a very nice adapter to run pazzo levers. I don't know it this is a real pazzo or not but I'm guessing it's not and pay it safe rather than tell you it is and not know for sure. If you want in post up! If I dont get a good response pretty quick I'll just put it on ebay for $180. Thanks for looking.

Here's who's in:

jed.only
Denver

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont give the paypal till I have enough people lined up. Ill put your name down. Also I dunno if Ill be able to get those perches and levers to you for a while. Tried to hit you up a while about them. Going in for surgery in 6 days. Im not worried about the raffle cause it takes a while.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone else game? This is a really good opportunity to get one of those badass high end parts on your bike that you can't justify paying for, but know you want. If I could just get 8 or 9 people in on this I would be happy. Think about those odds. 1 in 9 chances you'll win and that's only with 1 ticket. If you buy 2 tickets you get a 3rd one FREE. You just increased your odds of getting them GREATLY. Of course there's no guarantee you'll win, but there's a damn good chance. This is also probably the last raffle I'm going to do.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it's off a GSX-R but I dont know what year. Before everyone freaks out about the M/C recall as I said before this is in perfect working order and I actually had a member off another forum tell me this isn't even the same type that was recalled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts