Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
talked to the guy. he keeps saying "it needs work" when u ask what work does it need, his answer is "its not road ready"

rattle canned frame, needs a carb job, and plastic is trashed. bike was def wrecked but he doesnt admit it straight out.

im going to look at it after work tomorrow, we'll see...

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Gen 2 motors are FI not carb'd...
no idea. thats what he said. can it be carb converted or something? using carbs off his original 1st gen motor?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well shit. I might get it myself afterall. I may need an engine and I REALLY need a good tank. I thought it was FI and that was a turn off. K, lets go halfsies on it and part it out together, for real. All I need id the tank and engine.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i got 900

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
talked to the guy. he keeps saying "it needs work" when u ask what work does it need, his answer is "its not road ready"

rattle canned frame, needs a carb job, and plastic is trashed. bike was def wrecked but he doesnt admit it straight out.

im going to look at it after work tomorrow, we'll see...
did you look at it? Im curious

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah it's some bullshit. K and I made plans to throw in on it together. I did however find a running SV650 race bike with an extra frame for $500. Im buying it. Wish me luck. If I get it there;s gonna be a lot of good SV650 parts for sale soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts