Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Young at heart, and body
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the parts I've taken off of my bike while turning it into a cafe fighter. (http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65700)
PM me with questions if you have any, anything in red is free if you pay for shipping. I warn you in advance that ALL parts are from a 13 y/o bike and you should expect ware on all parts. It was also set down on it's left side and those plastics are a little rough. Price will reflect that. You pay to ship but I will get you a quote ASAP so that you know what it'll cost ya.

Front sprocket: $10
Chain (unevenly stretched): FREE
Rear Sprocket: $15

Exhaust mount: whatever you think its worth
CF exhaust tube: FREE
Exhaust Pipe: $5
Rear Seat: $25
Overflow Resivior: FREE
Horn and mount: FREE
Rear Tail (with integrated signals): $25

Ram Air Ducts: $10
Headlight: $70 firm
Ride Side Ram Air cover: $10
Stock Headlight and front Fairing: $175
Upper Right Fairing: $50

Front Fairing Stay: $10 or free with front fairing
Rear Fairing $125
Upper Left Fairing: $40
Lower left fairing:$40

Lower Right Fairing: $60

Stock Tail Lights: $15
CF Front signals: $20
Beat up bar ends (will get both): $5
HID Kit (warning, one has a faulty solder but thats all that is wrong with it - im told): $30

More pics upon request. I will update when things get sold, first come first serve, all that. sold as is, not returns but I will do what I can to keep you happy. Pick up works too, I live in Fargo, ND.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Here are the parts I've taken off of my bike while turning it into a cafe fighter. (http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65700)
PM me with questions if you have any, anything in red is free if you pay for shipping. I warn you in advance that ALL parts are from a 13 y/o bike and you should expect ware on all parts. It was also set down on it's left side and those plastics are a little rough. Price will reflect that. You pay to ship but I will get you a quote ASAP so that you know what it'll cost ya.

Front sprocket: $10
Chain (unevenly stretched): FREE
Rear Sprocket: $15

Exhaust mount: whatever you think its worth
CF exhaust tube: FREE
Exhaust Pipe: $5
Rear Seat: $25
Overflow Resivior: FREE
Horn and mount: FREE
Rear Tail (with integrated signals): $25

Ram Air Ducts: $10
Headlight: $70 firm
Ride Side Ram Air cover: $10
Stock Headlight and front Fairing: $175
Upper Right Fairing: $50

Front Fairing Stay: $10 or free with front fairing
Rear Fairing $125
Upper Left Fairing: $40
Lower left fairing:$40

Lower Right Fairing: $60

Stock Tail Lights: $15
CF Front signals: $20
Beat up bar ends (will get both): $5
HID Kit (warning, one has a faulty solder but thats all that is wrong with it - im told): $30

More pics upon request. I will update when things get sold, first come first serve, all that. sold as is, not returns but I will do what I can to keep you happy. Pick up works too, I live in Fargo, ND.
Yo bro can you quote me the rear seat. 90762, Fuerth germany

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts