Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've seen my "build" thread, you know the back story to this. So without further ado:

-Swingarm with wheel, tire, new sprocket, and new chain - $25

-Rear brake caliper and lines and right rearset - $10

-Engine - top end with valves, injector fuel rail / air manifold and camshafts, cylinder head, and bottom casing, a couple covers, complete clutch basket, front sprocket, injectors, spark plugs misc bolts, some parts I don't recognize (no pistons/rods or crankshaft) - JUST PAY SHIPPING

-Headers, mid pipe, and stock exhaust - $10

-Subframe - $10

-Wiring Harness - $10

-Fairings - $25

-Headlight and headlight fairing (would look sick on a half fairing fighter) - $25

-Radiator, fan, and water pump (may be missing hoses and bolts) - $10

-Shock - $10

PM me if you're interested. I'm in the process of cleaning things up and organizing things - I'll do my best to get you good pics. I haven't ever shipped big shit like this but if you want something let me know

All prices are OBO, shipping not included.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
if you werent so far id be allllll over that front end...any one know how much it costs to ship a front end?
Depends how good u are at boxing shit. I've had from 70-150$

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM's replied to. I snapped some pictures tonight for you guys. Not everything that I have but a few of the engine, etc.

I also added a few parts that I know I have to the list up top.

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for last chance before I start listing parts on ebay. MAKE ME AN OFFER! These parts need to move.

If you need any measurements or pictures, let me know!

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a couple pics of the front fairing - WOULD BE AWESOME ON A HALF FAIRED BIKE

I do have a wind screen for this if that would help you. This is a fucking good deal - $50 plus shipping and you get the light housing, fairing, and windscreen

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright guys, fire sale on what's left - make me an offer if you don't like the updated prices.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts