Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'01 M600 Dark with 8,600 miles. Clean title. Bike has scuffs on the right side from a low side and some dents in the tank. The cans are OEM Remus slipons from my M900Sie. I was going to have the tank repaired and repainted, but if I can sell this as is for less and just get it out of the storage unit asap, that would be best since I may be moving soon. Previous owner said the valve job was just done before I purchased the bike. I have ridden this bike around town and it rode fine. With a little bit of work this bike could be a real head turner again. The handle bar has been replaced since these pics with a perfectly straight one and a lens has been added to the left rear turn signal. Things that need to be addressed.......the rear brake light either needs to have a fuse or the switch changed.......but it lights up, just doesn't get brighter with the brake, the turn signals aren't currently working (not plugged in, may need to be gone through though) I was going to just pull them off, but I'm selling it altogether, eventually you'd want to get a new gasket for the vertical head since it appears to have a very very slow oil leak. I just ordered new belts for this bike too and will be included in the sale. Asking $3.300 neg. (843)412-7778 located in Charleston, SC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.