Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and dolls, I bought this bike as is over a year ago and just now got some extra cash to fix her up and make her pretty. Only problem is I have no fucking clue what front end this is. It doesn't look like anything close to the GSXR line, but it fits perfectly on the bike like it was made for it. But I can't find any aftermarket fairings that look remotely close to this. Any of you guys have any clue as to what kit this is from or even what bike model it's suppose to go on?

Any and all info is much appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are tha headlamps HiDs?
No unfortunately not, right now I'm running "Vision X Standard Watt Halogen bulbs" I'd love to upgrade to Hid's and eventually even go with the "Demon eye Halo Headlight kit" but I hate the look of the "Cyclopes" Suzuki front end so I'm not really sure what my options are.

The guy before who put this front fairing on didn't properly seal anything, so now I'm trying to figure out just what in the fuck fairing I have so I can better understand my options with upgrading my bulbs, my headlight kits, and my sealing options.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rest of the bike look like a 750 srad model
Yea that's what I thought as well, I just have no idea what front fairing that is, or what bike it's off of. I had a shop tell me "it has to be a Suzuki aftermarket kit" cause of the way it fits the bike, but I haven't seen anything like this on any bike let alone a Suzuki. and even if it was a Suzuki kit I would think there would be some advertisiment online for it?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Knows nothing....
2,132 Posts
It looks to be the right nose cone, just custom made fog light projector holes in it. Pull off the nose cone, see if it's fiberglass or not and then see if there's a part number on the inside.

·
55 Posts
mate google images 'srad track fairings', i just found three sites with very close fairings, im thinking those lights were added though as none on google had lights

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I can't remember the company name but those are aftermarket SRAD fairings, made specifically for it. They were pretty well made and fit perfectly. Pretty sure they've gone out of business but they were pretty sought after a few years back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts